Wednesday, May 2, 2012

It's Gonna Be May

We're back! I have lots to update all of you dear blog stalkers on!
Since last time I posted...get ready...

That's right! We officially have a new address, together! To say we're excited would be an understatement. God continues to bless us and lift stresses off our shoulders just in the nick of time. Our new home is located in downtown Little Rock, just blocks from Adam's new job: Stephens Inc. Several weeks ago I mentioned that we had gotten in contact with a sweet couple whose side job is remodeling and revamping historic homes in the downtown Little Rock area. Well, we got one! Our apartment is located in an old home that's been remodeled into four super cute apartments. We lucked out and got a second floor unit, and it has so much charm and character we can barely stand it! Two fireplaces, original hardwood floors, stainless steel appliances, custom cabinets, charming windows, a deck, and two sets of french doors! It's adorable! It's still in the renovation phase so it's really a huge mess right now, but I can't wait to get it decorated and post some pictures! Fingers crossed it will be ready extra early and Adam can move in in a couple weeks! Don't worry though, it's guaranteed to be finished by June 1 :-)
With that said, we're 38 days out!! 5 weeks from this Saturday!

And on Saturday...ADAM GRADUATES!!!!
I am so proud of him! He's been working so hard and now he's finally done! If you see him, give him a pat on the back because he deserves it :-)

The Ingle ladies and nieces came to stay with us last weekend for our Berry's Chapel shower. Here's a few pictures from the shower. We were wonderfully blessed, and overwhelmed!!

  








Let's see, what's new in the wedding planning? All of the big things are totally done, and now it's just down to the tedious craft projects! I'm almost done making our favors, and...well everything will be a surprise! Last week I had my practice hair trial, practice makeup, and bridal portraits taken! They were so much fun!!!! My mom, and two of my best friends came with us to help with fluffing, reapplying makeup, bringing me water, and putting down a white sheet to keep my dress from getting dirty. They were so helpful, and I can't wait to see the results!! It was like a dream. I felt like I was having an out of body experience and I was sitting somewhere watching myself in my wedding dress having my portraits taken. I think it almost hasn't 100% hit me that I'm getting married. I mean, it has, but it's just something I've been waiting and waiting for and dreaming and dreaming about and now it's almost here and it's so crazy!! I'm trying to savor every moment of the next month because I know I'm going to blink and I'll already be married and living in Little Rock! Sometimes I think I have a problem living in reality hahaha and I feel like I'm just dreaming. That probably makes me sound a little insane though. I promise I'm not. 
I'm just planning a wedding!

Seeing how it's May now (WHOA!), a friend of mine mentioned last night a certain hilarious old school video she saw posted on FB simply in honor of it being May. If you were ever as crazy about 'Nsync as we were, you'll completely get this joke.
"It's Gonna Be Me" = "It's Gonna Be May" 
Sorry Justin, you're just not saying it right!


Remember to Thank God for the people in your life that you love. These past few weeks have taught me so much. 

Over & out! 
-The Future Mrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment