Thursday, May 17, 2012

22

As of tomorrow, we're 22 days away from this thing!
Holy moly! Where has the time gone??
We've gotten an even greater response of yes's on our rsvp's than we could have ever imagined, and I am so excited to see SO MANY of my absolute favorite people!!! When I think about our reception, and all the crafts and decorations I've been slaving away making, I'm pretty sure I'm not going to care about them once I'm at our reception. Instead, I'm going to care way more about getting to talk and hug and spend time with all of the people who have made us who we are today! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now don't get me wrong, I'll be more than ready to leave and get out of there :-) BUT I'm hoping to spend plenty of time soaking up as much of the night as possible and enjoying having all of the people we love under one roof at ONE time! It will NEVER happen again! I'M JUST SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!
3 weeks from Saturday! These 3 weeks are going to draaaggggg on and on and on but once they're here I'm going to never want that day to end!
Memorial day weekend we're planning on moving all of our furniture into our apartment, and then I won't see Adam again until the morning before the wedding when we go get our marriage license! Are we old enough for this?? Is this real life?? Is it really time to get married and now some of my friends are having BABIES!!! WHAT??!!! 
I still sometimes think I'm dreaming. Surely I'll wake up and be 13 again. Ick, but who would want that? :-)
I'm so excited to "date" my husband, and see what all this "newlywed" talk is about! 
It's almost my turn, and I'm a mess of emotions!
Hopefully these next 3 weeks are full of rest, relaxation, and peace. 
Yea right. 
Bring it on wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment