Thursday, May 10, 2012

Sweet Thing

So tonight I was laying around editing some photos, with Pandora loud and proud, and I came across an older song that I just loved! *Confession* I then found it on YouTube and played it 2 more times, and then proceeded to google the lyrics to make sure I wasn't sitting there humming jibberish or anything inappropriate. (I think we're all guilty of this- making up words that may or may not be in the dictionary in order to fit the song.)
Anyways, Adam and I are in the search for our perfect First Dance song. You would think after being engaged for 360 days, we would have made this decision already. Nope. Not us. We have 30 days until the wedding and we've kind-of, maybe, that one time, talked about it. Therefore, in comes Pandora for inspiration. Now, we are both semi-old souls, so our first dance probably won't be something from America's Top 40. *Disclaimer: our actual first dance song won't be revealed until the big day :-) *


Van Morrison, tonight, you're the man. It's a cute song, but not quite the *perfect one.*
Feel free to comment ideas. I can't promise I'll take you up on them, but I can guarantee that I'll
YouTube them :-)

-the Future Mrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment