Wednesday, May 30, 2012

10...

Holy Moly. I feel like I blinked and now we're 10 days away. 
It's getting so close!!
You know what else is getting close??
Six of my adorable friends are also getting married this year! Jordan in June, Jessica in July, Nicole in September, Anna in October, Paige also in October, and Elizabeth TBD (she's working on a date :) )! Wedding season is definitely in FULL SWING! 
Moving to Little Rock is a little bitter sweet. I'm STOKED to be living in a new city with my HUSBAND and starting our new life together, but I'm so sad to not be around for all of the wedding festivities & preparation for these sweet girls' big days! Thank the Lord for snail mail and Facebook. The UPS man will soon become my best friend.

This past weekend I spent 5 days in Searcy/Little Rock with Adam getting things moved to the apartment, job hunting, and chilling out before the wedding jitters set in :)
I think we're both in disbelief of how close it is!! I'm not really sure how to feel. Does every bride feel this weird mix of emotions so close to their wedding?

For those of you curious, here is Adam's new building :) Stephen's Inc. It's right across from the River Market and Peabody Hotel in downtown Little Rock.
And here is really what goes on at his cubicle:

On Monday I went with the boys on a quick fishing trip. It was hot. Crowded. And nothing was biting. Needless to say we were home by lunch time.
 
And without further a-do, here are 10 reasons I can't wait to be Mrs Adam Ingle. In honor of Mr Adam Ingle and his eternal nerdness. 
10. You let me be myself, and don't make fun of me. At least not all the time.
9. You go and get me a diet coke even though you HATE that I drink it like an addict. 
8. If I say a not-so-funny comment, you still attempt to make me feel like it was really funny. Because usually, you follow it up with something also not-so-funny. We're a perfect match.
7. When I asked you to kill me a pretty duck and have it stuffed and mounted for our mantel you were so proud.
6. You always quote random movies no have has ever seen. One day I will be in the Cash Cab and I will win because of it.
5. You call me just to say "Something awesome just happened and I had to tell someone about it!"
4. You let me go fishing with you and just sit in the sun and watch.You also go play in the sun with me just because you know how much I love being outside, even if you do come out of the deal with a sunburn.
3. You let us watch countless episodes of American Dad even when you've already seen them all. You know I love Roger.
2. You send me a simple sweet text message every morning when I wake up. And you have everyday for 4 years now. It's the little things.
1. You let me plan my dream wedding, and are ready to be my partner in crime for the rest of our lives.

So Happy 10 days Mr Adam Ingle! We're almost there!! No more saying "bye" and only spending weekends together :) 
Get ready. I'm a handful! 

-the Future Mrs.

1 comment:

  1. I thought my follow ups were always really funny...

    ReplyDelete