Monday, June 4, 2012

It's Wedding Week!

Wow! Can you believe it's HERE?!!!
It's officially wedding week, and this time next week, I'll be on my honeymoon with my husband-not a care in the world!
I still think I'm a little shocked that it's finally here. I feel like this day has been in the works for so long and it's always been "when we get married...", "next summer at our wedding...", "one day when we are married.." and now, it will be, "We're married...now what?!" 
Crazzzyyy. 
I can't even fathom what it will be like to wake up next to Adam every morning, and fall asleep next to him every night. What a dream. No more goodnight phone calls! Finally! 
I think what I'm most freaked out about is that this is my last week in Franklin at home. As I lay here on the couch, curled up next to my dog, it makes me sad! But sad in a good way. Change is good, and a LIFE change like marriage is so exciting! I think it will be a weird adjustment, but it's time :-) Sorry Adam, I'll always miss my dog :-)
Speaking of dogs I went over to my brother and sister in law's house yesterday and got some good nephew-pup lovin in!
I love my Trace-y-poo!

Today we were able to take all of the reception decorations to our florist, who will be in charge of getting them to the barn on Saturday and putting everything in its place! It feels so good to have all of it out of our house and out of my hands! I officially can no longer worry about the tiny details. Everything will be perfect, regardless!  

Remember how our blog is called 'citrus and mint'? Two completely opposite flavors? And remember that time a total Type A was marrying a fly-by-the-seat-of-his-pants? Yup. That's still happening! Planning our wedding has really made me appreciate our opposite traits and how to work with them! However, I think we're both ready to be wedding'd-out and get on with our newlywed lives :-)

Family and friends will start arriving as early as Wednedsay, then a few on Thursday, then Friday is booked full of fun wedding festivities! The weather forecast for Saturday looks phenomenal!! Talk about answered prayers!
God is so good! Now, I'm going to enjoy this week and take it all in! It will be here and over before we know it! So here's to enjoying every moment between now and then!

In case you haven't given it a visit, here's the link to our little wedding website! 

-the Future Mrs.

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy it! The day will fly, so make sure to stop and take it all in. :) Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAYYY! Sister! I am so excited for you! I got chills reading this! Your hair is looking FABO btw- Love the part, the curl, & the color! AHH! I can not wait to stalk this wedding!! Where are you all HM'ing?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cara- Thanks! I'm excited for our first look so we can just chill for a few minutes :)
    Emily- haha! Thanks! I'm excited to see all my work come together! But at this point, I just want to be with adam and our families! I actually just got it highlighted a few days ago and that's my lazy summer do pretty much, I just scrunch it after I take a shower, hairspray it, and pin back my bangs, and it ends up just being wavy. Easy peasy!

    ReplyDelete