Tuesday, June 7, 2011

By Popular Demand

You asked for it, now here it is: another blog post by Adam Ingle.  I never know how to start these things, so let's just put on our swimming caps and dive into the maelstrom that is my mind.  Let us first go through my current endeavors.  Yesterday, I started my summer class, Managerial Finance at 8 in the morning!  It shouldn't be too bad, great teachers make bad classes tolerable.  After class this morning, and of course homework also, I logged onto WoW only to remember that all servers are down for maintenance.  This was bad.

<nerd>
So how in the world was I supposed to log in and see if the Khorium ore that I "invested" 400 gold into sold so that I can pay Will back the 1100 gold he loaned me for Artisan Riding so that I could get my faster mount?!
</nerd>

Downtime wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.  I ended up going to the shooting range and getting out some aggression.  I got back online, Khorium didn't sell, the world goes on.

So now I sit here listening to Pink Floyd and finally letting my mind wander to something actually relevant; a wedding. 

So, Sarah has picked out a dress and a venue, why in the world don't we have it next weekend then?  I have a lot of ideas to make for the perfect wedding, I doubt Sarah shares my fervor.  Here are just a few factors to make that day perfect.
-Bela Fleck playing banjo as we all walk in.
-John Williams greeting people at the reception then playing the Imperial March as Sarah and I enter.
-Shooting the unity duck.
-Chipotle catering.
-Entire ceremony spoken in Klingon.

Those are just a few very simple requests.  Is that really to much to ask for?  


In around a year, I'm going to be married.  That is pretty crazy to me.  Anyone that has been around Sarah or me in the past few years knows that we made for each other, yet it is still just crazy.  

So, everyone out there on the interwebs, have a great night.  Maybe next time I post something on here, I might be a bit more level headed.  Wait, who am I kidding?  Stay tuned for more adventures into the life of an engaged couple just trying to figure things out.  

-The future Mr. Adam Ingle

1 comment: