Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Romans 8:28

Hello, friends!
These past few weeks have been one crazy roller-coaster! I'm sure our parents' heads are spinning!
One minute we think we're living in Dallas...then we think we'll just stay in Nashville...then we decide that no, Little Rock is ultimately the perfect compromise. 
And indeed it is. It's almost EXACTLY half-way between both of our families, is a somewhat familiar town to both of us, and we have some pretty special memories from dating during our Harding days. Little Rock is actually a pretty cool town, and has three of our favorite things...
2. Anthropologie
3. The Rivermarket
Okay so maybe I slipped #2 in there...but maybe he won't notice ;) 

I'm sure all of you reading this think how crazy it is that we don't  know where we'll be living in 73 days. But trust me, we're fully aware of this, and it has been a daily prayer. We knew coming into this that Adam's job could be up in the air until May, maybe even early June. This whole process though has taught me so much about giving it all to God, and putting down my planner for once. I can't plan everything, and just when I think I have, He takes his holy white-out and scribbles something out. **ick, I can NOT stand to have scribbles in my planner!** I know that God has something great in store for us, and wherever we land will be perfectly figured out for us. In fact, it probably already is figured out for us, we just don't know it yet. 
But with all that said, we're starting to get the inkling that Little Rock just miiiight be that place. Good things are starting to come together, and we're praying fervently that the puzzle pieces keep matching up. So we'll see. We're both so ready to just land somewhere, find our first home, and start settling into the idea of our new town. It will come, but only with the Lord's perfect timing. 


-The Future Mrs.

1 comment:

  1. I love all of your posts! Isn't life crazy... and scary all at the same time! Ah!

    ReplyDelete