Friday, March 9, 2012

3 More Months!!

Oh hello. It's me again. 
Two blog posts in two days, I am on a role!
I wanted to express my sheer **excitement** (nervousness...stress...can't-believe-it's-almost-here) on the fact that...
WE ARE GETTIN MARRIED IN... 


Holy Moly!!

2012 really is going to be a CRAZY year!! So many of my best friends will be getting married, or getting engaged, and I can't wait to see all of this amazing change take place!! I received two Save The Dates this week and I am just so excited!! This is such a fun age to be at, and a part of me wishes we could stay in 2012 forever :) Everything is just so exciting right now!

Here's a nice random fact for all you Diet Coke addicts out there:
According to Fox News, you have to drink 1,000 servings a day for it to even be considered dangerous.
Bring it on!



Also, remember when I said Adam's sweet sister-in-law took some 'springy' engagement photos for us to add to our collection? Here's one of my favorites...


You might see this hanging in my living room one day :)

Currently, I'm in the process of finally ordering prints of our engagement photos and some of our favorite older pictures to frame! I'm always game for backing things up on external harddrives, and discs, and online, but I am still old-school enough to want hard copies of most of my favorite pictures :) You can never go wrong that way!

Today I spent a good bit of the morning catching up with an old friend and honorary bridesmaid in my wedding, and most of the afternoon walking and enjoying the sunshine with my sister-in-law and nephew-pup. I'd say it was a pretty good Friday. A week from today is my birthday and then my TX shower!!! Texas, the Pence girls are comin for ya! 

-the Future Mrs.

1 comment:

  1. Your diet coke fact just took a burden off of my shoulders - I have been trying to drink more tea lately simply because I don't want to die of DIET COKE OVERDOSE :) haha. This blog is too stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete