Thursday, September 8, 2011

Witty titles aren't my strong point

Here we go again, I know it's been a while since I've been on here, but I just like to build up anticipation.  As I sit here watching Tron Legacy and finishing up some homework, all I can think about is that a year from now I won't have any homework...but I'll probably be watching Tron Legacy then also.  Sarah seems to be doing a great job at keeping the interwebs updated on how our wedding planning is coming along.  Looks as if all things are coming together quite nicely.  The whole thing going through our heads right now is looking for a job.  I just want to be able to finally get out into the world and have some fun.  But I digress, this isn't a married blog (yet at least) and you don't particularly care about my job search so lets get Adam back on topic.  So roughly 274 days and 18 hours until I get married.  That's a pretty crazy fact to think about.  After going to Andy and Becca Sawyer's wedding, I got pretty excited.  Having all of my best family and friends there to just have some fun and be around will be great.  Though Sarah has shown some of the plans made so far for the wedding, believe me, there some great surprises that are going to be there.  Now to wrap up my time of blogging, let me leave you with this little bit to get you guys excited about that day next June: I have full control of my groom's cake...yes FULL CONTROL.

No comments:

Post a Comment