Thursday, August 11, 2011

303

This past weekend the future Mr and I headed down to Hot Springs, AR for our favorite couple's wedding- Andy & Becca, now Mr & Mrs Sawyer! The wedding was too cute for words, and it really kicked me in gear for crafting. It also kicked me in the face that I myself am getting married. Married. Married. Married. It still sounds weird!
However weird it sounds, I get more and more excited every time I say it, and more and more excited about the person I'm marrying. If I hadn't been dreaming of my perfect wedding for a countless number of years, an elopement would be on our horizon. 
It's hard to believe you've been a serious part of my life for 3 years and in 303 days you'll be a part of the rest of my life!


I found a couple more crafty things I thought were so cute!! The first I found on a blog, and the second I came across on Etsy. How cute would it be to paint a version of these on a nice big canvas??


Also, I wanted to share our wedding venues. 
I snapped two quick pics on my cell phone so I'm sorry for the bad quality. 
Here is the church:
Hillsboro Church of Christ
 Here is the reception site:
The Loveless Barn
The Barn looks a lot smaller in this picture than it really is. It's a gorgeous facility and perfect for a casual southern wedding reception! Plus, it's got great AC.

I'm in the middle of working on a post about my bridesmaids, so sometime soon I'll get that finished! In the meantime, back to those inspiration blogs.
-The future Mrs.

3 comments:

  1. Sarah- first of all you and your mr-to-be are super cute! I am so happy for you- you are contagiously delighted to have found mr. right and he seems just perfect for you! Sounds like the plans are coming along great, too! I love your venues- I did a wedding at loveless barn last year- it was a beautiful venue, and they were a joy to work with! Have so much fun! :)

    - Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks Kim!! Things are going well, slowly falling into place, just trying to enjoy being engaged and not feel too stressed to rush it! I hope your wedding was perfect!! I need to creep on your pictures, I bet you were a gorgeous bride!!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much, Sarah! there are just some candids up that friends took right now. My photographer said 6-8 weeks until we get the real deal pics!! I cant wait! :) Have soo much fun planning! and DEFINITELY embrace being engaged- it is such a special time. Let me know if you need anything at all!

    ReplyDelete